TEST AUTOMATION ENGINEER
We are looking for a detail-oriented Test Automation Engineers for different levels, including senior, with creative thinking; those, who are ready to challenge themselves in a process of providing new testing solutions.
Professional skills and qualification:
- Ability to properly in details define Test Cases after specification review;
- Ability to create/update manual Test Cases and perform qualitative manual testing;
- Ability to create/update automated (FIT, XML) Test Cases based on the defined ones. Knowledge of SQL;
- Ability to perform load and performance testing, including test plans creation/update/results analysis (JMeter);
- Strong analytical skills and ability to qualitatively review specifications and clarify uncertain questions with Business Analysts;
- Work organization and reporting skills;
- Team player with good analytical and communication skills;
- Good level in English reading/speaking/writing.
Additional sills and qualification required for the higher position:
- Experience in web application testing;
- Experience with automated testing tools and frameworks (for example: Selenium, REST Assured);
- Knowledge of any OOP language;
- Understanding of testing principles, practices and processes, good knowledge of SDLC;
- Autonomous and independent work.
As an advantage:
- Azure cloud services usage experience;
- Experience with Test Case and Requirements Management tools;
- Knowledge of and experience in non-functional testing;
- ISTQB certificate.
Responsibilities (may vary depending on title level):
- Analyze product requirements, develop/maintain tests including reusable test scripts;
- Run test scripts and analyze/report results, incl. automated and manual testing (80/20);
- Follow good development practices creating new test solutions;
- Use test administration/management/monitoring tools as required.
- Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Attractive and modern office with parking space;
- Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies;
- Company sponsored professional trainings, certifications and conferences;
- Career growth and opportunities for development;
- Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
- Regular company and team building events;
- Opportunity to work remotely.
Monthly salary (gross): 1900.00 to 4500.00 EUR *
*The above-mentioned remuneration is valid within the term of this job advertisement only and may vary depending on the potential candidate’s skills, qualification and experience.
Please send your CV and references in English (preferably) to email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ctcoltd
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ctco/mycompany/
Opportunity to work from home (remote work)
Awesome medical (health) insurance
Friendly and highly-skilled team
Career growth and development opportunities
Experience in projects for top international finance, insurance and re-insurance companies
Participation in professional international and local conferences
Professional courses followed by certifications
Paid mobile phone bills
English language courses
Participation in sports events
Gym in the office
Weekly doctor visits/consultations
Great coffee, tea, cacao and milk (if you choose to work from the office)
Team buildings and Company-wide parties
Nice and cozy office building with a comfortable environment for productive work