We are looking for a Solutions Architect who is ready to leave coding in the hands of developers, but also don`t want to forget it; someone who is ready to take responsibility for the development of the technology solutions and mapping the business requirements to technical/system requirements to ensure that everything is going according to the plan.
Personal skills and qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in IT;
- Previous experience in architecting & designing enterprise-class software products;
- Deep understanding of applications` architecture and design principles/patterns;
- Solid knowledge and understanding of software development;
- Previous experience in consulting and working with international customers (considered as an advantage).
- Good understanding in development frameworks (development practice is an advantage):
- Java and J2EE;
- .Net (considered as an advantage);
- Mobile development (Android, iOS);
- Application security (including: data protection, authentication & authorization)/
- Cloud PaaS solutions.
- Cloud Solutions:
- Good understanding of public cloud services (DNS, networking, application hosting services, data storage services, security);
- Previous experience to build project in top Cloud service providers is considered as an advantage (Amazon AWS or MS Azure).
- Set of soft skills:
- Strong analytical skills;
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills;
- Diagramming skills using word notations standards (e.g. BPMN, UML etc);
- Project Management skills: ability to lead a team, organize work and delivery process;
- Fluent English.
Responsibilities (may vary depending on title level):
- Sales engineering – helping different customers to implement their infrastructure in the developed systems;
- Gather key functional and non-functional requirements and architecture/design constraints from projects' stakeholders and create respective documents;
- Plan architecture-related work, professionally present these plans and regularly update stakeholders regarding the progress;
- Work on solution architecture and design, which includes both infrastructure and software application components.
- Analyze technical and operational efficiency of existing solutions and provide respective analysis reports and proposals;
- Assess existing software implementation quality (architecture/design/coding) and provide respective reports;
- Participate in software prototypes building during projects' start-up (including technology research and evaluation if necessary) and document prototyping results and respective technical proposal;
- Design and plan solution delivery in most optimal way;
- Support applications' development from technical perspective in construction and transition phases;
- Present all aforementioned work to internal and customers' stakeholders.
- Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Attractive and modern office with parking space;
- Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies;
- Company sponsored professional trainings, certifications and conferences;
- Career growth and opportunities for development;
- Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
- Regular company and team building events;
- Opportunity to work remotely.
Monthly salary (gross): 5200.00 to 7000.00 EUR*
*The above-mentioned remuneration is valid within the terms of this job advertisement only and may vary depending on the potential candidate’s skills, qualification, and experience.
Please send your CV and references in English (preferably) to email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ctcoltd
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ctco/mycompany/
Opportunity to work from home (remote work)
Awesome medical (health) insurance
Friendly and highly-skilled team
Career growth and development opportunities
Experience in projects for top international finance, insurance and re-insurance companies
Participation in professional international and local conferences
Professional courses followed by certifications
Paid mobile phone bills
English language courses
Participation in sports events
Gym in the office
Weekly doctor visits/consultations
Great coffee, tea, cacao and milk (if you choose to work from the office)
Team buildings and Company-wide parties
Nice and cozy office building with a comfortable environment for productive work