QUALITY COMPLIANCE SPECIALIST
Professional skills and qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree or last year student (or equal degree) in economics, accounting, quality management, management, legal, computer science or relevant;
- Experience in different kind of documentation preparation (reports, notes, reviews, etc.);
- Understanding of process definition and process approach;
- Analytical thinking, accuracy and sense of responsibility;
- Good organizational and commutation skills;
- Good literacy of MS Office;
- Good knowledge of English and Latvian both (written and spoken).
We will consider as advantage:
- Work experience in similar positions or function;
- Knowledge of ISO family standards (e.g. QMS, EnMS);
- Knowledge of the Russian language is preferable but not mandatory.
- Provide necessary consultation and support to projects in terms of Company-defined processes and documentation;
- Prepare different kind of documentation and communicate them to the relevant stakeholders;
- Participate in creation, review, updates of process-related documentation (procedures, guidelines, templates etc.);
- Participate in maintenance of Company data;
- Perform internal process audits based on ISO Standards used within Company.
- Other tasks within scope of department defined by Company.
- Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Attractive and modern office with parking space;
- Company sponsored professional trainings, certifications and conferences;
- Career growth and opportunities for development;
- Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
- Regular company and team building events;
- Opportunity to work remotely.
*The above-mentioned remuneration is valid within the terms of this job advertisement only and may vary depending on the potential candidate’s skills, qualification, and experience.
Please send your CV and references in English (preferably) to email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ctcoltd
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ctco/mycompany/
Opportunity to work from home (remote work)
Awesome medical (health) insurance
Friendly and highly-skilled team
Career growth and development opportunities
Experience in projects for top international finance, insurance and re-insurance companies
Participation in professional international and local conferences
Professional courses followed by certifications
Paid mobile phone bills
English language courses
Participation in sports events
Gym in the office
Weekly doctor visits/consultations
Great coffee, tea, cacao and milk (if you choose to work from the office)
Team buildings and Company-wide parties
Nice and cozy office building with a comfortable environment for productive work