PROJECT COORDINATOR/REPORTING SPECIALIST
We are looking for a creative and positive project coordinator who will work with various reports and their presentations.
- Manage monthly metrics related to human resources allocations plans;
- Work with data provided by Program/Project managers and internal systems;
- Perform data mining and analysis, prepare various internal and external reports and monitor the required indicators, including cross-reporting and ad-hoc reports required by management
- Identify and make recommendations on potential improvements.
- Experience working in IT company, understanding of how IT companies operate;
- Basic understanding of software engineering process and agile;
- Growth mindset, responsibility, and time management skills;
- Excellent MS office knowledge, especially MS Excel - to perform calculations and automate them when/where possible;
- Visualization skills – to make the data presentable and easily perceivable;
- Presentation/communication skills – to present and discuss the work results obtained;
- Analytical mindset – to find and understand the correlation of outcomes and when/where to dig deeper;
- Focused on details and problem solving – to ensure the data is reliable and can be used in the future;
- Ability to get on with different tools, systems (issue tracking, wiki, etc.) and Departments – to get the necessary data and work with its sources.
- Upper intermediate written and intermediate spoken English.
- Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Attractive and modern office with parking space;
- Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies;
- Company sponsored professional trainings, certifications and conferences;
- Career growth and opportunities for development;
- Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
- Regular company and team building events;
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- Fixed-term employment agreement for 1 year
- Monthly salary (gross):1400-1700 Eur*
*The above-mentioned remuneration is valid within the terms of this job advertisement only and may vary depending on the potential candidate’s skills, qualification, and experience.
Please send your CV and references in English (preferably) to email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ctcoltd
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ctco/mycompany/
Opportunity to work from home (remote work)
Awesome medical (health) insurance
Friendly and highly-skilled team
Career growth and development opportunities
Experience in projects for top international finance, insurance and re-insurance companies
Participation in professional international and local conferences
Professional courses followed by certifications
Paid mobile phone bills
English language courses
Participation in sports events
Gym in the office
Weekly doctor visits/consultations
Great coffee, tea, cacao and milk (if you choose to work from the office)
Team buildings and Company-wide parties
Nice and cozy office building with a comfortable environment for productive work