We are looking for a Node.js Back-end Developer who is ready to be a part of a talented software team with solid experience with Node.js. If you like to keep track of new technologies and implement them where they fit best, join us!
Professional skills and qualification:
- Experience in maintaining and refactoring existing Node.js applications;
- Designing REST and GraphQL APIs;
- Knowledge of NoSQL and relational databases;
- Familiarity with Node.js automatic test frameworks like Jest. Knowledge of Appium is a plus.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, GCP and Salesforce;
- Knowledge of React and/or React.Native.
- Team player;
- Confidence and open for discussion with others;
- Problem solving skills and attention to details;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Motivation to grow and gain new knowledge;
- Sufficient level in English reading/speaking/writing (Upper-Intermediate/Advanced).
- Leading product development from technical point of view (team of 4-6 developers);
- Setting project technical direction;
- Communicating with stakeholders and external clients;
- Writing unit, integration, and UI tests to ensure quality of your work.
- Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Attractive and modern office with parking space;
- Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies;
- Company sponsored professional trainings, certifications and conferences;
- Career growth and opportunities for development;
- Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
- Regular company and team building events;
- Opportunity to work remotely (depending on the project).
Monthly salary (gross): 2000.00 – 5200.00 EUR *
* The above-mentioned remuneration is valid within the term of this job advertisement only and may vary depending on the potential candidate’s skills, qualification, and experience
Opportunity to work from home (remote work)
Awesome medical (health) insurance
Friendly and highly-skilled team
Career growth and development opportunities
Experience in projects for top international finance, insurance and re-insurance companies
Participation in professional international and local conferences
Professional courses followed by certifications
Paid mobile phone bills
English language courses
Participation in sports events
Gym in the office
Weekly doctor visits/consultations
Great coffee, tea, cacao and milk (if you choose to work from the office)
Team buildings and Company-wide parties
Nice and cozy office building with a comfortable environment for productive work