We are looking for .NET Full Stack Developer who is ready to be a part of a talented software team with experience in building high-performing, enterprise-grade applications; someone, who is motivated to develop efficient .NET code while keeping up with full software development life cycle from concept to testing.
Professional skills and qualifications:
- Experience with the following technologies:
- .NET framework, C#, Entity Framework Core;
- Relational databases, e.g., SQL Server, etc;
- Test Driven Development programming style;
- Understanding of SOLID design principles;
- Service-oriented architecture (SOA/Microservices);
- REST architectural style;
- Azure (any other public cloud experience, e.g., AWS or GCP).
- As an advantage will be considered experience with the technologies:
- Infrastructure management: PaaS, IaaS, CaaS, Serverless;
- GraphQL query language;
- OAuth 2.0 authorization protocol;
- Continuous Integration / Deployment tools and practices;
- Infrastructure provisioning and configuration tools;
- Command line scripting (Shell/Bash/CMD/PowerShell);
- Other storage/caching/search engines (MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, etc.);
- Performance tuning;
- Messaging solutions (RabbitMQ, Kafka, Azure Message Bus/Event Hubs etc.).
- Set of soft skills:
- Good communication skills;
- Good analytical skills;
- Team player;
Responsibilities (may vary depending on title level):
- Complete assigned software development tasks, document and test software code within defined time frames and according to the company/project standards;
- Review software code, report review results and implement required improvements;
- Work closely with software testing team and architecture team and assist them when required;
- Lead technical work-stream(s) and mentor subordinates, if any;
- Active participation in architectural and other discussions with client.
- Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies;
- Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
- Company sponsored professional trainings and certifications;
- Active/passive participation in professional international conferences;
- Career growth and opportunities for development;
- Regular company and team building events;
- Opportunity to work at office or remotely (depending on the project).
Monthly salary (gross): 2000.00 to 5200.00 EUR*
*The above-mentioned remuneration is valid within the terms of this job advertisement only and may vary depending on the potential candidate’s skills, qualification, and experience.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ctcoltd?ref=hl
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ctco/mycompany/
Opportunity to work from home (remote work)
Awesome medical (health) insurance
Friendly and highly-skilled team
Career growth and development opportunities
Experience in projects for top international finance, insurance and re-insurance companies
Participation in professional international and local conferences
Professional courses followed by certifications
Paid mobile phone bills
English language courses
Participation in sports events
Gym in the office
Weekly doctor visits/consultations
Great coffee, tea, cacao and milk (if you choose to work from the office)
Team buildings and Company-wide parties
Nice and cozy office building with a comfortable environment for productive work