IT SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR / DevOps ENGINEER
We are looking for a System Administrator who has experience with DevOps tools Terraform, Docker, and who is ready to help various projects launch and maintain their infrastructure and applications in Public Clouds.
Should you like to keep track of new technologies and implement them where they fit best, join us!
Professional skills and qualification:
- 3 or more years of experience with expertise in information technologies (networking, compute, storage, Linux/Windows administration, etc.) and with 2 years experience with DevOps tools;
- Working knowledge of virtualization-containerization (VMware, Docker, K8s, etc.);
- Demonstrated experience with automation tools (e.g. Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, etc.);
- Basic scripting (Bash, Python, etc.);
- Working knowledge of Monitoring Tools, Logging;
- Any experience in clouds will be considered as advantage;
- Good understanding of application/product stack (web, app, db, etc)
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment;
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-growing environment;
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly;
- Result oriented, organized, and proactive.
Responsibilities (may vary depending on title level):
- Public and Private Cloud Platform administration;
- Kubernetes configuration and support;
- Development Infrastructure Support;
- Follow Infrastructure as a Code principles.
- and Shift work 2-4 times a month
- Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies;
- Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
- Company sponsored professional trainings, certifications and conferences;
- Career growth and opportunities for development;
- Regular company and team building events;
- Opportunity to work remotely (depends on project).
Monthly salary (gross): 2500.00 to 5200.00 EUR*
*The remuneration described above is valid during the term of this job advertisement only and may change with the potential job offer depending on the candidate’s skills, qualification, and experience.
Opportunity to work from home (remote work)
Awesome medical (health) insurance
Friendly and highly-skilled team
Career growth and development opportunities
Experience in projects for top international finance, insurance and re-insurance companies
Participation in professional international and local conferences
Professional courses followed by certifications
Paid mobile phone bills
English language courses
Participation in sports events
Gym in the office
Weekly doctor visits/consultations
Great coffee, tea, cacao and milk (if you choose to work from the office)
Team buildings and Company-wide parties
Nice and cozy office building with a comfortable environment for productive work