HR ASSISTANT (TEMPORARY CONTRACT)
We are looking for an active positively thinking and creative HR Assistant who is ready to support HR Business Partner in his different daily tasks and non-standard issues. Join our recruiters' team for one year, at least.
- Good literacy of MS Office;
- Good Latvian, English and spoken Russian language skills;
- Thoroughness and responsibility, accuracy, speed and preciseness;
- Good communication skills and positive attitude;
- Previous work experience with record keeping and/or reporting will be considered as an advantage.
- Assistance to HR Business Partner (BP) with different tasks and activities;
- Assistance to the Recruitment team, data input;
- Communication with outsource companies and external/internal candidates;
- Work with task management and other internal systems;
- Participation in the organization of different events.
- Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and employee-oriented work environment;
- Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
- Company sponsored professional trainings and certifications;
- Regular company and team building events;
- Friendly and supportive team;
- Opportunity to work remotely.
Work on a 1-year contract basis.
Monthly salary (gross): 900-1300 EUR*
*The above-mentioned remuneration is valid within the term of this job advertisement only and may vary depending on the potential candidate’s skills, qualification and experience
Please send you CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ctcoltd
Follow us on LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/company/ctco/
Opportunity to work from home (remote work)
Awesome medical (health) insurance
Friendly and highly-skilled team
Career growth and development opportunities
Experience in projects for top international finance, insurance and re-insurance companies
Participation in professional international and local conferences
Professional courses followed by certifications
Paid mobile phone bills
English language courses
Participation in sports events
Gym in the office
Weekly doctor visits/consultations
Great coffee, tea, cacao and milk (if you choose to work from the office)
Team buildings and Company-wide parties
Nice and cozy office building with a comfortable environment for productive work