HEAD DATA & ANALYTICS COE
Data & Analytics CoE is both a center of competence and a resource pool for Data Engineering / Data Analytics engagements. It provides guidance to internal project teams on best practices around data engineering topic; follows market trends around data engineering; builds/maintains relevant skills and high competency level in the team; follows strategic technology decisions of the key customers and makes sure that CoE is ready to address their demands and challenges.
CoE is the practice of leadership, aiming to promote and develop Data Engineering capability within the company, to organize internal knowledge sharing events on Data Engineering topic and work towards internal and external visibility: whitepapers, publications, community events.
Professional skills and qualification:
- Experience working in IT company/department with Data Analytics for at least 3 years;
- Knowledge of requirement elicitation, prioritization & estimation technologies;
- Ability and wish to analyze existing and to be developed software solutions and to write respective specifications;
- International work experience;
- Very good communication and presentation skills;
- Team player;
- Fluent English.
Responsibilities (may vary depending on title level):
- Building the team and achieving the goals of Data Engineering CoE;
- Lead the team by example;
- Strong technical and architectural skills in Data Engineering;
- Experience leading a Data Engineering team / Data & Analytics team / unit;
- Experience in building and managing a diverse team of professionals;
- Experience in an outsourcing company working with large international customers;
- Good presentation skills and experience working with customers and participating in pre-sales events;
- Proactively work with internal project teams to identify opportunities in existing projects.
- Prepare/maintain a set of pre-sales materials for sales team;
- Participate in technical pre-sales activities: for example, strategical architecture discussions with customers to build a roadmap and identify new opportunities or implement technical PoCs for specific scenarios.
- Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Attractive and modern office with parking space;
- Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies;
- Company sponsored professional trainings, certifications and conferences;
- Career growth and opportunities for development;
- Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
- Regular company and team building events;
- Opportunity to work remotely.
Monthly salary (gross): 6000 to 7500 EUR*
*The above-mentioned remuneration is valid within the terms of this job advertisement only and may vary depending on the potential candidate’s skills, qualification, and experience.
Please send your CV and references in English (preferably) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ctcoltd
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ctco/mycompany/
Opportunity to work from home (remote work)
Awesome medical (health) insurance
Friendly and highly-skilled team
Career growth and development opportunities
Experience in projects for top international finance, insurance and re-insurance companies
Participation in professional international and local conferences
Professional courses followed by certifications
Paid mobile phone bills
English language courses
Participation in sports events
Gym in the office
Weekly doctor visits/consultations
Great coffee, tea, cacao and milk (if you choose to work from the office)
Team buildings and Company-wide parties
Nice and cozy office building with a comfortable environment for productive work