We are looking for DevOps Engineer who is ready to help various projects to launch and maintain their infrastructure and applications in Public Clouds. If you like to keep track on new technologies and implement them where they fit best, join us!
Required experience in:
- Cloud Platform configuration;
- Build and Deployment automation;
- Development Infrastructure Support;
- CI and CD Pipeline configuration;
- Linux server configuration;
- Java or .Net application assistance and support during delivery stage;
- Application Server configuration.
- Containerization and Container orchestration Tools;
- Build and Delivery automation for Mobile project;
- Provision and Configuration Management Tools administration.
- Team player;
- Confidence and open for discussion with others;
- Problem solving skills and attention to details;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Motivation to grow and gain new knowledge;
- Sufficient level in English reading/speaking/writing.
- Public and Private Cloud Platform administration;
- Kubernetes configuration and support;
- Continuous Integration, Delivery or Deployment Pipelines setup;
- Development Infrastructure Support (TeamCity, Git, Artifactory, SonarQube, etc.)
- Automation of all kind of builds, tests executions, deliveries, deployments and information aggregation from all kind of tools and systems;
- Follow Infrastructure as a Code principles.
- Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Attractive and modern office with parking space;
- Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies;
- Company sponsored professional trainings, certifications and conferences;
- Career growth and opportunities for development;
- Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
- Regular company and team building events;
- Opportunity to work remotely.
Monthly salary (gross): 2500.00 to 5200.00 EUR *
* The above-mentioned remuneration is valid within the term of this job advertisement only and may vary depending on the potential candidate’s skills, qualification and experience
Please send your CV to email@example.com.
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ctcoltd?ref=hl
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ctco/mycompany/
Opportunity to work from home (remote work)
Awesome medical (health) insurance
Friendly and highly-skilled team
Career growth and development opportunities
Experience in projects for top international finance, insurance and re-insurance companies
Participation in professional international and local conferences
Professional courses followed by certifications
Paid mobile phone bills
English language courses
Participation in sports events
Gym in the office
Weekly doctor visits/consultations
Great coffee, tea, cacao and milk (if you choose to work from the office)
Team buildings and Company-wide parties
Nice and cozy office building with a comfortable environment for productive work