We are looking for a Data Engineer who is ready to be a part of a team developing a financial data processing and analysis solution in production.
We invite the developers having experience with SQL databases, large data sets processing and ETL automation to join us; those who are motivated to develop efficient ETL procedures while keeping up with full software development life cycle from concept to testing.
Professional skills and qualification:
- Hands-on experience with ETL process design, implementation, and use of ETL tools;
- Good understanding of data processing principles;
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle;
- Good analytical and communication skills;
- Fluent level in English reading/speaking/writing.
Job experience/knowledge of:
- RDBMS (Microsoft SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL or similar);
Following experience will be considered as an advantage:
- Map-Reduce frameworks (Spark, Data Bricks);
- Python and data processing frameworks (Pandas);
- Packaging Python components and continuous automatic tests;
- Pipeline orchestration frameworks (Kedro, Airflow, Luigi, Dask).
Responsibilities (may vary depending on title level):
- Complete assigned software development tasks, document and test software code within defined timeframes and according to the company and project standards;
- Review software code, report review results and implement required improvements;
- Work closely with data architects and business analysts;
- Work closely with software testing team and assist them when required.
- Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Attractive and modern office with parking space;
- Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies;
- Company sponsored professional trainings, certifications and conferences;
- Career growth and opportunities for development;
- Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
- Regular company and team building events;
- Opportunity to work remotely.
Monthly salary (gross): 2000.00 to 5000.00 EUR*
*The above-mentioned remuneration is valid within the terms of this job advertisement only and may vary depending on the potential candidate’s skills, qualification, and experience.
Please send your CV and references in English (preferably) to email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ctcoltd
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ctco/mycompany/
Opportunity to work from home (remote work)
Awesome medical (health) insurance
Friendly and highly-skilled team
Career growth and development opportunities
Experience in projects for top international finance, insurance and re-insurance companies
Participation in professional international and local conferences
Professional courses followed by certifications
Paid mobile phone bills
English language courses
Participation in sports events
Gym in the office
Weekly doctor visits/consultations
Great coffee, tea, cacao and milk (if you choose to work from the office)
Team buildings and Company-wide parties
Nice and cozy office building with a comfortable environment for productive work