The role entails active participation/leadership in architecture consulting and development of enterprise solutions. If you are team player and adherent of efficient architecture and highly professionally communicate with clients in global environment – we are waiting for you!
Personal skills and qualifications:
- Propose and implement solution for moving various data domains from on-premises monolithic Oracle DB to various storage types on public cloud (MS Azure)
- Ability to collect and analyze functional and non-functional data access requirements;
- Hands-on experience with NoSQL storage solutions (Document, Key Value, Data Lake, Azure Storage);
- Excellent experience with SQL databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL);
- Proficient understanding of horizontal data scalability principles;
- Extended knowledge of public cloud (Azure, Amazon) based storage platforms;
- Team player;
- Fluent English.
Will be considered as advantage:
- Hand-on experience developing highly loaded OLTP databases;
- Extended knowledge of ETL principles and tooling;
- Proactive and Reactive Performance Tuning (both SQL and NoSQL databases);
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle practices.
Responsibilities (may vary depending on title level):
- Collect, analyze and formalize functional and non-functional data access requirements;
- Based on collected requirements propose a design for possible storage options on Azure Cloud;
- Conduct various POCs to validate proposed storage solution design;
- Present POC outputs and proposed storage design to the architecture team and project stakeholders;
- Define detailed concept and implementation plan for migrating the data domains to the cloud;
- Participate in the implementation process along with development team.
- Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies;
- Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
- Company sponsored professional trainings and certifications;
- Active/passive participation in professional international conferences;
- Career growth and opportunities for development;
- Regular company and team building events.
Monthly salary (gross): 5200.00 to 7000.00 EUR *
*The above-mentioned remuneration is valid within the terms of this job advertisement only and may vary depending on the potential candidate’s skills, qualification, and experience.
Please send your CV and references in English (preferably) to email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ctcoltd
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ctco/mycompany/
Opportunity to work from home (remote work)
Awesome medical (health) insurance
Friendly and highly-skilled team
Career growth and development opportunities
Experience in projects for top international finance, insurance and re-insurance companies
Participation in professional international and local conferences
Professional courses followed by certifications
Paid mobile phone bills
English language courses
Participation in sports events
Gym in the office
Weekly doctor visits/consultations
Great coffee, tea, cacao and milk (if you choose to work from the office)
Team buildings and Company-wide parties
Nice and cozy office building with a comfortable environment for productive work