CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT SPECIALIST (2nd Level)
We are looking for a 2nd Level Support Specialist who is ready to be in charge of the problem and incident management process and be responsible for minimizing the adverse impact on the business; someone who is ready to work with demanding international clients.
Professional skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (could be in progress or incomplete) in IT field;
- Previous experience in related area;
- Knowledge (and/or practical experience) of SQL and scripting languages;
- Proficiency of ITIL concept will be considered as an advantage;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to organize and prioritize work in an efficient manner;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluent English (reading/speaking/writing);
- Good understanding of Latvian and Russian.
- Managing the life cycle of incidents and service requests, escalating them as appropriate;
- Analyzing the business requirements and their impact on the existing solutions;
- Working cross-functionally to complete orders and resolve incidents;
- On-call availability;
- Run-book development and maintenance;
- Handling user inquiries (investigation);
- Review technological logs, database, monitoring tools;
- Infrastructure updates, deployments.
- Opportunity to work with modern technologies in a cloud-based environment together with implementation teams, applying DevOps practices;
- Work by morning & evening shifts (opportunity to combine with studies).
- Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable Company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Modern office with free parking;
- Company sponsored professional trainings, certifications and conferences;
- Career growth and opportunities for development;
- Attractive salary and compensation package (health insurance, paid cell phone calls, etc.);
- Regular company and team building events;
- Opportunity to work remotely.
Monthly salary (gross): 1700.00 to 2000.00 EUR *
*The above-mentioned remuneration is valid within the terms of this job advertisement only and may vary depending on the potential candidate’s skills, qualification, and experience.
Opportunity to work from home (remote work)
Awesome medical (health) insurance
Friendly and highly-skilled team
Career growth and development opportunities
Experience in projects for top international finance, insurance and re-insurance companies
Participation in professional international and local conferences
Professional courses followed by certifications
Paid mobile phone bills
English language courses
Participation in sports events
Gym in the office
Weekly doctor visits/consultations
Great coffee, tea, cacao and milk (if you choose to work from the office)
Team buildings and Company-wide parties
Nice and cozy office building with a comfortable environment for productive work